Pom Pom Crop
The Pom Pom Crop is a playful cropped sweater featuring an angled edge on the front and a lower rounded edge on the back. The sweater is knit in the round from the bottom up and uses German short row shaping to achieve the hi-low hemline. The edges are worked in tubular cast on and bind offs for a sophisticated, stretchy edge. The body of the sweater features the main yarn (Shibui Knits Drift) held double with the fun Mondo Fil Oshare Pon Pon yarn. The V neckline and simple drop shoulder make for easy shaping and minimal seaming. The sleeves are then picked up and worked outward from the body in the round. This is the perfect statement pullover for layering over a dress or tunic-length top. The Pom Pom Crop is a fun, youthful, sweater that is just as exciting to knit as it is to wear!
- Bust: (34,37,40,43)46,49,52,55”
- Designed to fit with2-4” positive ease
- Main Yarn: Shibui Knits Drift in Ivory, Worsted Weight Merino Yarn (635, 650, 735, 790) 845, 905, 980, 1,060 yards
- PomPomYarn: Mondo Fi lOshare Pon Pon (610, 625, 710, 755) 810, 870, 935, 1,015 yards
- 16 sts and 28 rows over 4” in stockinette st blocked (both yarns held together)
- Size7(4mm) or size needed to obtain gauge