Happy Dance Shawl
The Happy Dance Shawl is a simple and sweet shawl perfect for relaxing, meditative knitting. Knit from the top down, this traditional triangle-shaped shawl combines knit and purl moss stitch with garter and ribbed rows, and a smooth and stretchy I-cord bind off. I designed this shawl to showcase the beautiful, and incredibly soft Catskill Merino wool yarn it is knit in. The combination of textures and easy stitches make the Happy Dance Shawl a joy to knit and wear!
• 82” / 208.5 cm Wingspan • 24” / 61 cm Center Depth
• Catskill Merino Worsted Natural Dye in Kamala (100% Merino wool, 1 ply, 2 oz / 140 yards)
• Approximately 540 yards / 494 meters OR 4 skeins
• 17 sts and 24 rows over 4” / 10 cm in stockinette st worked flat, blocked
• Size 8 (5 mm) 40” / 102 cm long circular needle or size needed to obtain gauge
• Stitch markers, tapestry needle, row counter (optional)