Arborist is a striking pullover that is exciting to knit and impressive to show off! The boxy cropped body features a textured, interwoven cable pattern with texture on the sides. The ribbed boat neck neckline makes for cozy layering and a modern, easy fit. Knit up in Brooklyn Tweed’s new chunky weight Arbor Lodge yarn, available in a variety of stylish shades. Arborist is a quick, satisfying knit that is the perfect piece for your fall wardrobe!
This pattern contains Charts
The front and back of Arborist are knit in pieces, flat. Shoulder seams are joined with a three needle bind off and sides are seamed using mattress stitch. Stitches are picked around the armholes and sleeves are worked outward from the body in the round.
• Size 1 (2, 3, 4, 5)
• 39 (47, 55, 63, 71)” / 99 (119.5, 139.5, 160,
180.5) cm bust measurement
• Designed to fit with 4-8”/10-20.5 cm positive
• Brooklyn Tweed Arbor Lodge yarn (chunky weight, 100% Targhee wool, 125 yards/ 100g)
• Approximately 750 (900, 1050, 1200, 1350) yards / 686 (823, 960, 1097, 1234) meters
• OR 6 (8, 9, 10, 11) skeins
• 16 sts and 20 rows over 4” / 10 cm in stockinette st and cable pattern worked flat, blocked and the stockinette st worked in the round
• Suggest making a gauge swatch in both stockinette and over the cable pattern and adjusting needles for each section of the pattern accordingly
• Size 9 (5.5 mm) 24-40” / 60-101.5 cm circular needles or size needed to obtain gauge. Additional gauge-size needles in your preferred method of small circumference knitting for the sleeves and the three needle bind off.
• Cable needle, stitch marker, row counter, tapestry needle, stitch holder or waste yarn