Story is an oversized, tunic length, boxy sweater with a bohemian flair. This design is perfect for layering over leggings and the easy fit is flattering on all body types! The bottom edge features a braided cable, lace, and picot edging that is feminine and fun. An interesting construction makes for an enjoyable knit; the front and back pieces are knit from side to side. The shoulders are seamed and then the 3/4 length sleeves are picked up and worked outward from the body. Knit up in Blacker Yarns Tamar Lustre Blend, this top has lovely drape and the fabric created has a subtle fuzzy halo and lustrous shine.
- Sizes: S (M, L) designed for an oversized fit
- 49 (59, 69)” wide by 26” long
- Yarn: Blacker Yarns Tamar Lustre Blend, 100% pure new wool, DK weight in color: Valency
- Approximately 1,070 (1,250, 1,480) yards
- 18 sts and 25 rows over 4” in stockinette blocked
Size 6 (4.0mm) long circulars or size needed to obtain gauge
- This design is knit sideways so the row/ inch accuracy is important because it determines the width of the top
*This product is a digital pdf download. You will not receive a printed pattern. If preferred, patterns can also be purchased through my Ravelry shop HERE
*Patterns are for individual use only and are protected by international copyright law. In purchasing this pattern you agree to print and use this pattern only for your personal non‐commercial use. You may not distribute or sell electronic or paper copies of this pattern.